Monday 18 May 2009

My favourite Sport: Hockey

By Yanina Occhiuzzi and Melina Fascetto

My favorite sport is Hockey. I practice it since I was 6 years old in my school.
This game has some thing positives, like all the soports, it that do exercise is good from the body.
Its similar to Football, but its plays with a hockey stick. The game consist to make a goal. Is more usual that womans plays. It a play with a teams, always about 11 women.
The negatives things, is that you can feel down running or beat other people with the hockey stick anf its produce you can't keep on playing. Also, the ball can jump and hurt you.
I think that hockey is an interesting sport and a game that you have to play in gruop, because if a player is not on game there is a problem to continue playing.

Girls: Remember this is an individual task. Also consider the requested layout (4 paragraphs, the positives, the negatives, etc... you can check in Unit 3). Repeat for next class, please

No comments:

Post a Comment