Sunday 17 May 2009

My favourite sport

Tennis is a very popular sport in all the world. You can play it alone or in pairs and you can sometimes watch it on TV. The winner is the player who wins 3 or 5 sets (depending on the tournament) or if the other player gives up. You need a racket, a ball, a net and obviously a tennis court to play it. The best players earn millions of dollars and are very famous all over the world.
This sport is for males and females and it is also good because it isn’t aggressive. Another positive thing is that in this sport you have to run and run and this improves your physical condition.
You can hurt yourself because it is a sport for which you need to be strong. Anyway it is a sport in which you get tired or exhausted because some matches are very long. A negative thing of tennis is that it is an individual sport and this is not good for social life. It is a difficult sport because you must be concentrated all the time.
My conclusion is that tennis is a difficult sport but it is very fun and nice. I like it because I started watching it when I was six years old and then I started playing it. Tennis has negative and positive things but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment