Thursday 14 May 2009

What I think about cestoball like a sport

Cestoball is not a very known sport. To practice it you must have 2 baskets and a ball (is similar to basketball, but different.) There are two teams, with six players each
Cestoball is played by women. I like it so much because I think is a cheerfull sport where you have to give your best all the time and where you have pay atention everey moment and be prepaired to run.
But aniway, there is a bad side, it can be very agresive because in this game you have to get the ball before that anything and this means that is a contact sport and you can get hurt.
I love cestoball because is a sport that helps you to free all your stress, when I´m running for the ball or i make a good game, I feel fabulous. It´s a pity that allmost anyone knows this amazing sport!

Melisa Alt

No comments:

Post a Comment