Monday 20 April 2009

My Personal Profile: Einu Li


Hi! my name is Einu and I'm 13. I go to ORT schools.
I live with my father, my mother, my brother and my dog, Taira.
I like dacing and playing the piano. My favorite colours are blue and apple green. I love pizza and french-fries. My favorites movies are The devil wears Prada, The princess diaries 1 and 2 and twilight. I like reading love stories or thriller stories. Actually I'm reading the twilight saga.

In my free time I go to dance lessons three times a week and piano lessons once a week. I am always listening to music, my favrites are Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, maddona, Britney Spears and Ashley Simpson.

At weekends I usually go with my friends to a park near my house, it has a lot of trees and flowers and you can sit in the grass and eat there. We always have fun!




1 comment: