Monday 20 April 2009




My personal profile: Ian Sil.

Hi, I’m Ian and I’ve entered ort at this year. I like music, generally I like all tipe of music but I am into a band called Franz Ferdinand. They are a scotish band and I really like their music. I play the piano and sing a little bit. I have tow sisters, the first one, Lola, has got five years, and the other one, Mora, has got only five months! She’s really funny. I haven’t got a dog because of my mum, she doesn’t like animals. I really like to play with the playstation 2 and chating with friends. I like to see series like Lost, or Heroes, I also like humor series like Friends and Two and a half man. I have traveled to a lot of countries like Madagascar, Chile, and the UK. My favorite movies are: Truman show, Knowing, and "Star Wars: Revenge of the sith"
I hope you liked my profile .

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment