Monday 20 April 2009

My personal profile Alan Dve


Hi, my name is alan dv I’m 13 years old.
I have black hair an my eyes are brown.
I live in caballito and I like music.My favourite
band is korn
I like playng compter. Y play football, rugby
and tennis in a club called A.D.R. I have
2 dogs calleed ambar and candy and 3 cats
called maxi
milagros and pompom. I like playng video games.
I’m of velezsupporter. I speak spanish, english
and french.
I’m fan of a baterist call dave grohl.
I live with my párents and with my sister and i
have 2 more brothers that live alone. One of my
brtothers have a dog called puky.
I love animal san mostly the dogs, cats, foxes
and, wolves. I love wathing tv, the simpson, sports
and movies. In my vacacions y travelled to Uruguay.
My favourites foods are milanesa with egg frit and papa fritI love driking coca-cola

No comments:

Post a Comment