Monday 20 April 2009

My personal profile: Uriel Kauf


Hi everybody!!! This is my profile and I am going to tell you about the things I always do. Also I will tell you what I like and what I don’t.
I go to ORT school all the days of the week. I study English, Math, Grammar, IT (Information Technology), etc. Math is the subject that I like most because I am good with numbers. English is one of the most important subjects because the language is one of the most spoken in the world.I play tennis twice a week and I like it very much. My brother plays basketball and my father does athletics. Once I went to a tennis tournament that was in New York. It was an excellent experience!!!!! And I had a really good time. I am a Boca Juniors supporter and I am a fanatic!!!!!! Last sunday I went to the "Bombonera", Boca Juniors stadium, and watched a match Boca vs. River, the enemy. I was very happy because Boca won the match and because it was a great football show. I don’t like baseball and boxing. My favourite food is spaghetti and chicken.

I hope you like my profile.


Uri

1 comment:

  1. Uriel: I don't think you went to New York, i think you're lying!!!!

    ReplyDelete