Monday 20 April 2009

My Personal Profile

Hi.
My name is Ronit. I am 13 years old. I was born on August 17th
I have green eyes and blonde hair.
I go to ORT secundary school. I am on 2nd year.
I have many hobbies. I like acting, dancing, cooking, singing and playing sports. But most, i like to sing.
I love animals. I used to have birds, one hamster and fish. But they all die. Now i have a dog, called Tobias, and a tourtle called Fred.
My favourite food is chicken fingers, or shrimps. But i like eating salad too.
In my free time i usually watch TV. I watch lots of movies and shows. My favourite movies are "The day after tomorrow" and "Ps. I love you". And my favourite shows are "Lost", "Beverly Hills 90210", "House M.D.", "Mad TV", "Two and a Half Man", "Friends" and more.
I don't have one favourite colour, but i like green and purple.
I live in a flat with my mother, my father and my brother. It's not a big flat, it's OK. I have my own bedroom. It's wall's colour is violet. But, i do not like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment