Monday 20 April 2009

My personal profile: Sol Sara

Hi, my name is Sol, I’m 13 years old. I live with my parents and my sister. My brother lives in United States, because he is in college there, but he comes to Argentina 4 months a year, one in our summer, 3 in our winter. But this year he is graduating, and my parents are coming to USA to be with him. My sister and I are really mad, because they’re not taking us with them.

I love reading. I am overly obsessed with the Twilight Saga, I read all the books, and I love rereading them. I’m in love with the fictional character, and with the actor that plays the character in the movie, who is called Robert Pattinson. And I read Harry Potter too, all the books.

The food I like the most is ice-cream. I could eat only ice-cream, no vegetables or anything! I love getting new clothes. I can speak English, and Spanish. When I watch TV, I always watch Warner Channel, and Sony. My favourite programmes are 90210, and SmallVille.

When it comes about music, I preffer listening to music that is not TOO noisy. I love Muse, Linkin Park, that kind of bands.

This is me! Find the mistake! ;)


1 comment: