Monday 20 April 2009

My personal profile: Flor Beg


My Personal Profile: Flor Beg

Hi, my name is Flor and I am 13 years old, I have brown eyes and hair too.
I came to ORT since this year, I love came here because my sister comes and I have a lot of friends, I made some here.
My hobbies are: Play Guitar and practice skating, I like sing and act, I will go to the workshop of musical comedy, I love that.
Also I went to Disney, I love going there, there I ate macaroni with cheese it was so strange to me, but I loved it, I had so much fun!
My favorite movie is “The day after tomorrow” and “Twilight” I have all books, I love the saga and also I read all Harry Potter books, both sagas are awesome to me, I love them!.

Mi favorite play station game is guitar hero III so in my birthday my parents bought me a guitar to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment