Wednesday 22 April 2009

My personal profile: Ludmila I


My name is Ludmila, but they call me Lule. I have 13 years old. I've got long black hair and black eyes.

My favourite colours are black and purple. My favourite animal the tiger but I can't have it at home, so I have a dog. His name is Jack and he is a big Golden Retriever. I like music very much, especially rock and Avril Lavigne. I live in a house in Buenos Aires but I would like to live in Australia. I like skating, watching tv, playing computer games and going out with friends.

I did my primary school at Galileo Galilei. I met my best friends there and we are called "6 Bondiolitas" they are very funny and I love them.

I love Twilight too, of course.

When I was 10 I went to Disneyland and I love it. It is cool. Especially for people who loves rollercoasters, like me.

I go to 2 I.
One of my data is false so I challenge you to discover it!!
Good luck!!
Lule

No comments:

Post a Comment