Monday 20 April 2009

My Personal Profile: Ayelen

Hi! My full name is Ayelen Margarita De Los Alpes but my friends says me YeYe, it´s a long story. Also, isn´t YeYé, is YeYe.
I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina with my family and two dogs, Flopi and Barko (I know Barko is very extrange but that´s his name, I didn´t put it).
My favorite colour is pink, I think is easy to discover it. My favorite food is pizza and my favorite animals are dolphins and dogs. My favorite place is Florianopolis, Brasil, ones I went there and it´s very beautiful, I love it.

I love music, I´m always listening to music, I can´t remember a day without it. I don´t like a special artist, I listened Madonna, Britney, McFLY...Jonas Brothers, Demmi Lovato, I´m sorry girls but I don´t like them. Some songs can be good, but that´s all.
I have read Twilight (Crpúsculo), Narnia, and others. I love reading too.
The things that scared me are spiders and perhaps some movies because then I think of some things of them...But I like also seeing scary movies, is funny when you see it with some friends.
I like go shopping with friends, or go to the park with them. All in all, I love being with my friends, always I have fun with them.
This year I´m at a new school and I hope I´ll make more friends, and with them I will share this years and others.

See you
Ayelen



1 comment: