Monday 20 April 2009

My personal profile: Ignacio Ra

Hello, my name is Ignacio. I'm a student of ORT, and my group is 2°D. I'm 13 and I will be 14 soon. I came from Escuela de la Bondad Extrema. I like playing basketball, futbol(soccer), rugby and tennis. I also enjoy playing with the computer, watching TV, playing the guitar, etc. I've been playing guitar around 2 years and i'm still playing, trying to become very good. That's my Guitar. I would like, some day, to make a band, so if anyone's interested, search me at 2ºD, haha.

One of the things i like more is listening to music, like Hard Rock and Metal. I like Acdc, Guns n Roses, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Kiss, DragonForce, Deep Purple, RHCP, Alice Cooper, Steppenwolf, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, and much more. Some of my favourite songs are Paradise City, Sweet Child o Mine, Welcome to the Jungle, Knocking on Heaven's Door, Patience, Shoot to Thrill, Highway to Hell, The number of the Beast, Can i play with madness, Paranoid and Through the Fire and the Flames.
Also, i like playing with the computer, games like Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Guitar Hero, and some nintendo games of Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kirby, that i used to play a lot. I also enjoy working with blogs, and each day learning something new.

Well, see you all,
Ignacio

No comments:

Post a Comment