Monday 20 April 2009

My personal profile: Meli Alt

Hi, my name is Melisa and most of people call me Meli. I don’t like it so I always tell my friends to tell me just “Mel” but the problem is that “Mel” is too short so I had to put Meli in my e-mail.
I love Dancing and Drama, I like also practicing sports, I practice cestoball, Only a few persons now what cestoball is and they always ask me if it’s similar to basketball. Ihate that! Is not similar, is very different.
Another hobbie that I have is reading to, I love reading, I’ve read all the Twilight saga (la saga de crepúsculo) and I really love it!, Harry Potter and one friend (cofcofYEYEcofcof) is always trying to make me read Narnia and I try to make her reading Harry Potter.

I like music too.I play the harp. I love listening to queen, McFly, Madonna, Britney spears and others.-
I enjoy being with friends too. My best friends and I are called “las 6 bondiolitas”
It’s very funny and I love spending time with them, going to the cinema, shopping, or just hanging out in a house.
I love my crazy friends!

I leave you the Twilight movie trailer, enjoy it





That’s all falks!

1 comment: