Monday 20 April 2009

My Personal Profile: Flor Stil

Hi everybody,
This is my Profile and my name is Florencia.
Now i'm going to talk you about tha things I like and the things I dislike.
Well, I play hockey, it's great fun in my opinion, and I love with all my heart music, I truely couldn´t live without music.
I love Casi Angeles and the channel VH1.
My favourite food is for dinner Suprema Maryland, and for Dessert fondiu of chocolate of something with chocolate, I love chocolete, isn´t is delicius?
Chocolate is one of the reasons because I love the Film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, in my opinion is an awsome film. But actually I love a lot of films, one of them is Forrest Gump or I am Sam.
I like reading, too.I don´t see it like a punishment.
Now I am reading Pride and Prejuice in english.
By Flor Stil.






No comments:

Post a Comment